Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
465 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco
Magnificent Marina masterpiece situated on the most coveted block of Marina Boulevard, this sophisticated home built in 1930 has 6 BR's, 5.5 BA's, a true chef's kitchen, Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, wine refrigerator and outdoor center gallery. There are spectacular views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Marina Green. The home has a gracious floor plan on 3 levels and the over sized lot provides additional privacy and outdoor living space. Bustling Chestnut Street shops and restaurants are conveniently located nearby.
- MLS® #461512
- StyleFull, 3 Story
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Sprinkler(s)-Auto, Patio(s), Enclosed Patio(s), Covered Patio(s), Formal Entry, Bay Window(s), Window Screens, Storage Area(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Security Alarm(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, Water, Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Marina
- Listing AgentEva A. Daniel, Travis C. Hale
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
- Address465 Marina Boulevard
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94123
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- HeatingCentral Heating, Baseboard Heaters
- Fireplaces1, Gas Burning, Living Room
- Date ListedAugust 17th, 2017
- Days on Market33