Magnificent Marina masterpiece situated on the most coveted block of Marina Boulevard, this sophisticated home built in 1930 has 6 BR's, 5.5 BA's, a true chef's kitchen, Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, wine refrigerator and outdoor center gallery. There are spectacular views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Marina Green. The home has a gracious floor plan on 3 levels and the over sized lot provides additional privacy and outdoor living space. Bustling Chestnut Street shops and restaurants are conveniently located nearby.
- MLS® #461512
- StyleFull, 3 Story
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Sprinkler(s)-Auto, Patio(s), Enclosed Patio(s), Formal Entry, Bay Window(s), Window Screens, Storage Area(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Security Alarm(s), Covered Patio(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, Water, Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Marina
- Address465 Marina Boulevard
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94123
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- HeatingCentral Heating, Baseboard Heaters
- Fireplaces1, Gas Burning, Living Room
- Date ListedAugust 17th, 2017
- Days on Market93
- Listing AgentEva A. Daniel, Travis C. Hale
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
Price Change History for 465 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #461512)
|Act Cont-Show (from Active)||–||–|
© Copyright 2017 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.